Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Chapter02

Here is chapter 2 from Pilgrim's Progress in the Nineteenth Century. I really liked some of the "shadows" you see in people from the real world, because they are so true! The ministers that lead people astray, either the hyper-calvinist or the "cheap grace" minister. I liked Thoughtful too (apparently he's the main character). Keep in mind that I'm reading these chapters for the first time myself, so I don't know whether to make a character "good" or "bad" sounding some of the time. They will change as I become more accustomed to them.

http://www.box.net/public/88e60ky9bu

These can be your night-time stories Gus!

2 Comments:

At 6:35 AM PDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It was excellent! Can't wait till the next addition!
T,D,K & R

 
At 10:36 AM PDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sounds like fun. Now I just need to find time to listen to them...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home