Saturday, September 09, 2006

Brief update

I'm not sure where I left off, and right now I'm not really caring too much :)

Thursday was busy, I ran around getting various things done, trying to get my homework assignments finished, and getting help for those I couldn't finish. I also dropped by a professor's office and asked if he would be willing to write something for me. In the meantime, I saw some secretaries who had put a fake snake in Chandler's office (he's a new professor, one whom I actually went to his presentation last semester when they were considering him as a candidate). He's terrified of snakes and apparently they were pleased to see quite an animated reaction when he opened the door to his office :D

On Friday I was able to get almost everything done thankfully. There were a few physics problems that I had and I had spoken to one of the professors that I knew and he said that he would be available from 1:30 to 3:30. I got there and he had a girl in his office and two waiting outside. Eventually about 10 girls showed up and 2 or 3 guys and they were having a big help session in his office because all of these girls (education majors) were struggling! I was able to help two students who were waiting outside (there wasn't enough room inside). I hung around for the full two hours and in the last 10 minutes he excused himself and came out to help me for a minute. In the meantime though, I had solved three of my four problems and as he was glancing over the last one, realized that I had an added factor of two that wasn't supposed to be there. So I thought I had solved it and thanked him and went home. But it turns out I didn't get it. Grrr..... I was sure I had it right. I'm going to have to ask someone again because it bugs me.

Let me see, today I finished up all of my homework, wrote a couple of extensive e-mails and got caught up on some correspondance, and went over to the P's house to do some filming. I was supposed to be defeated by Daniel, so after the first initial scene where I invite him in, I went back and doused my hair with water and splashed it on my shirt in various spots to look like I was majorly sweating. Then we went outside and strategized (sort of) and did a short film with Captain Thunderbolt.

And now, away.

2 Comments:

At 4:57 PM PDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Shadow,

Glad to know Captain Thunderbolt is still around. I feel safer already!

-Arwen

 
At 5:39 AM PDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah, hooray for Captain Thunderbolt. Wow, he's making his own movie now?! He'll be famous pretty soon! (though I think he's probably got that end handled already)

I'm glad to hear all your work is getting done. I feel as though mine is just getting started. We'll see how long I can balance all these books! Maybe Mr. P will suddenly appear from the top of the stack sometime. :o)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home