Saturday, November 11, 2006

Post 160

Okay, well that's the last time I type everything up in Blogspot. I had a long post typed up about this past trip to the robotics and today. It took me about 45 minutes and then the browser crashed. I am not a happy camper and I don't feel like retyping it right now. Forget it.

I did go into Walmart today, after filming with JD I just put my jacket over the top of my Captain Thunderbolt "fan" shirt and I went to the book section to look for a book light. I saw this book:




And started laughing. From the book's inside flap:

"[as a boy the author often] ran around his house and neighborhood with an old football jersey with a thunderbolt on it and a towel about his neck that served as his cape, leaping tall buildings in a single bound and vanquishing awful evildoers (and morons)—in his head—as 'The Thunderbolt Kid.'"

I didn't even know that "Thunderbolt" was a proper term! But look at the shirt! Is that scary or what?! There were people standing next to me and I wondered what they would have thought if I'd ripped off my jacket and stood there with a very similar shirt on......

Sorry for the short post, but I'm not in the mood to retype everything. Grrr..... Microsoft. Operating System. Terrible. Sure, the box that comes up says "we're sorry" but does that make it any better?!

5 Comments:

At 7:42 PM PST, Blogger Petr said...

Microsoft has many problems, crashing programs being in the top ten normally for this computer. It isn't the best OS, but since most good programs I know of are designed to work with it. Why didn't they fix those problems in the testing? grr.

"Thunderbolt kid", er? Sounds suspiciously like yer friend Captain Thunderbolt. R u sure he hasn't written anything like that? ;)

Spectre (specter, petr, petra, and such names)

 
At 5:50 AM PST, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Too funny about the Thunderbolt Kid!
We hope things go better for you next time you try to write!

 
At 7:35 PM PST, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sounds as though someone is trying to steal Captain Thunderbolt! Augh!

Lost posts.... Oh, how I dislike the feeling. I hope you get a chance to write up something sometime in the near future, though.

 
At 1:45 PM PST, Blogger jonnio8 said...

if it took you 45 mins to type it prolly woulda taken me 145 mins to read, so i like this post

 
At 3:26 PM PST, Anonymous Anonymous said...

About the THunderbolt kid--That's funny!

That's too bad about the browser crashing. I hate it when that happens. I would love to hear what you have to say about robotics...if you feel like typing it up again.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home