Friday, December 16, 2005

Game Over. Press Start to continue

And so concludes another semester in the life of The Shadow. It's almost with a feeling of sadness, mingled with relief that I realize I don't have any more studying to do for this semester and I can't do anything about my grades now. It's finalized. Now all I have to do is wait and see what I got on everything! I have high hopes but often those give way to reality and that reality is that I make mistakes, more than I should.

The final exam for my Calculus class was at 0800 hours and I actually stayed for the entirety of the exam. I thought it was much more difficult than any of the others we'd had, which was odd because she had told us we weren't allowed to use graphing calculators, so I expected something easier. I believe I did fine on all the problems and there was also 10 possible extra credit points so I'm not worried about the results of that exam. I appreciated my instructor's cheerfulness and willingness to explain the subjects to her students. I was very much blessed by some great teachers this semester and I look forward to the same next semester!

So moving on.... after that I came home and hung out a bit, cleaning up some more until 1:15, when I went and picked up Boromir at his house and brought him over and it was my intention to play video games for several hours, which we did. I enjoyed the time but more players would be nice. I'm not much of a "party" type of guy in most cases but in this case, it's almost essential :)

I feel as though I have nothing to say this evening so instead of rambling I'll cut this short. I may or may not be able to post over the christmas break because of our poor connection at home, but since I'm writing this mainly for the folks at home.... it may be best if I just put a hold to it until the new semester begins. So actually, this may be my last post for a while, I'm not really sure yet.

So good night and have a blessed Christmas season as you are reminded of our Lord's birth.

3 Comments:

At 7:30 PM PST, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you for some very entertaining and some very enlightning reading. I have used your Blogs as my nighttime story and they have been a delight in a number of ways. Thank you and please keep on blogging for my sake if for no other reason. Gus

 
At 6:46 AM PST, Anonymous Anonymous said...

*sniff We'll miss the posts. :)

Glad your last final went well. My linguistics final was much harder than any of the quizzes we had.

 
At 2:59 PM PST, Blogger Shadow said...

Oh no! Now I have to live up to the expectations of.... a FAN!!

Seriously, thank you Gus;, I will try to continue over the break then, if I can. It's just that there is a poor connection down at the house, though I was just informed last night that my family switched to a faster, accelerated Internet connection so it's just possible.....

F.B. I'm sorry the Final was harder, that's how I felt with the Math Final, I was certain I could do the work but it was grueling! Was the linguistics the last Final you had this semester?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home